The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD can be donned in seconds; simply unlatch the case, pull out the unit, and insert the mouthpiece and nose clip. The attached hood can be donned at anytime during the escape. The compressed oxygen and mouthpiece combination allows the Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD to be donned in a smoke filled environment. The compact Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD can be belt worn in all confined spaces.
Complies with SOLAS Regulations II-2/13.3.4 & II-2/13.4.3
Features of our Emergency Escape BA Sets
- Quick, easy use – pulling the unit from the case automatically starts oxygen flow.
- Low life cycle cost – 15 year service life – annual shipboard visual inspection.
- Belt wearable – so light and compact it can be worn comfortably on a belt.
- Full visibility – the clear Te on hood protects the user from hazardous environments while allowing a full field of view.
- Maximum Protection – Teflon hood and breathing bag provide excellent heat and chemical resistance.
Contact us now for same day dispatch of Emergency Escape BA Sets to your Vessel